With this easy and delicious CBD oil brownies recipe, you can finally enjoy the benefits of CBD, yet getting those benefits through something quite scrumptious. With only a handful of main ingredients and a touch of high-quality Full Spectrum CBD oil, you’ll be able to create a treat that will impress anyone who tries them (even yourself!).
You Will Need
- CBD Oil (Our CBD oil is mixed the MCT oil for added health benefits and to reduce the earthy taste often associated with hemp oils)
- 9×9-inch Square Pan
- Cooking Spray or Butter to grease pan.
- Baking Paper
- 1 Tbsp CBD Oil*
- ½ Cup of Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ Tsp of Salt
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup of Melted, Cooled Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
To start on these delicious CBD brownies, you:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Take your pan, and grease very lightly with cooking spray or butter, then line your pan with grease proof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your melted butter, vegetable oil, CBD oil and sugar. Mix these ingredients thoroughly. Then add in your 3 eggs, the vanilla extract and beat for 1 minute.
- Next add in all your dry ingredients, cocoa powder, all-purpose flour and salt until the mix is smooth.
- Then add in the delicious chocolate chips and gently fold into the brownie mix.
- Pour the batter into your pan, ensuring it stays evenly spread.
- Bake your brownies for 25 to 30 minutes, and test with a toothpick to check if they’re perfectly baked. Wait for your brownies to cool for about 10-15 mins, slice into squares, serve and enjoy!*Please remember our CBD oils come in varying strengths, always measure your dose according to you. If you only take 20mg per day in drops then only put that amount in for every portion of brownie you make. This recipe would give 9 2″ square brownies, so you should only effectively add 180mg to your mix. We are always happy to offer advice and do the math for you, rather than people use CBD in the wrong way.