Spicy CBD-Infused Guacamole
We all sometimes in need of a little bit of spice in our life, and we think there’s no better way of enjoying a nice bit of ‘heat’, than with a Mexican style, spicy guacamole infused with Full Spectrum CBD Oil. With this scrummy dip, you will impress your friends and make their taste buds tingle with the delicious and traditional taste of Mexico, and of course a hit of CBD to go with it.
What You’ll Need
- Medium Sized Bowl
- Fork or Mixing Utensil
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- ½ Finely Diced Onion
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Large Plum or Vine will do)
- 3 Tbsp of Finely Chopped Corriander (Fresh is best)
- 1 Serrano Pepper (or Jalapeno for less spice) Finally Diced and with Seeds Removed
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- ½ Tsp Sea Salt
- .5 ml of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Slice your 3 avocados in half, remove the pit and skin, and place in your mixing bowl.
- With a fork, mash the avocados until they are the consistency you like, smooth or chunky.
- To finish off this delicious recipe, add in your other ingredients and your drops of full spectrum CBD oil, mix and you’re ready to enjoy.
Always remember, CBD when added is so minimal in quantity that it won’t affect most existing recipes. You can add CBD Oil to any meal or drink to help make it feel less like a medicine and more like the food and health supplement that it really is.